CoachPath also offers HR and Talent consultancy. Based on over 20 years’ experience, working across a variety of sectors and different size businesses, I offer independent advice and expertise working in close partnership with your business. As an independent HR consultant, I believe in building strong business relationships and enjoy working with clients, providing them with key advice on all HR and employee related matters.
HR tailored for you
CoachPath can support a small business where HR may be absent, act as a partner to a business looking for more senior level guidance through to helping out on larger projects and initiatives. I also have previous experience of building HR functions from scratch.
- Understand your business needs and priorities
- Create a bespoke, tailored solution
- Inject fresh thinking
- Agree an implementation or project plan
- Provide strategic, added value advice with tangible outputs
- Provide practical and hands-on support
Examples of how I can help you
- Strategic HR Advice
- Sounding Board to Senior Team
- Talent Mapping and Succession Planning
- Advising on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Improving Employee Engagement
- Advising on Employee Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Creating Learning and Development Programmes
- Developing Mentoring Programmes
- Building On-Boarding and Induction Programmes
- Maternity and Return to Work Programmes
- Supporting Working Parents
- Performance Management and Competencies
- Advising on and overseeing Redundancy and Restructure
- Outplacement Support
- Recruitment – assisting with requirements and the interview process
- HR Health Audit – review of HR processes and policies
- Updating Contracts of Employment
- Overseeing Employee Disputes, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Assisting with Internal Investigations
Jo acted for us on a multiple redundancy situation of some complexity. Her professionalism was of the highest order, throughout. At the outset, Jo laid out clearly her vision and realistic expectation of the whole redundancy process. The desired outcome was achieved, hugely to the credit of Jo’s guidance and attention to detail.
Senior Executive Director
Flexible, Expert Guidance
CoachPath can work on an ad-hoc, project or retained basis depending on the requirements of your business which can vary widely in scope, content and delivery. Flexible contracts based on both a daily rate or specific project fee.
You will also have access to a wide network of my contacts which includes HR partners, meditation, training, mental health specialists, legal advice and benefits, payroll and finance providers.